Executive Assistant to the Program Team
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the Vice President of Corporate Affairs to produce and publish materials for the Foundation’s Program Committee meetings, including managing deadlines, supporting team members in materials preparation, proofreading, posting materials to Diligent (an online platform), and printing/shipping as needed.
- Maintaining calendars and managing scheduling and travel arrangements for the senior leaders, ensuring efficient and effective use of their time;
- Managing correspondence needs, including drafting and editing letters, notes, and emails, and ensuring timely and accurate communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- Processing expense reports for the executive team, compiling receipts, calculating mileage, and organizing other required documents to ensure compliance with our policies and procedures;
- Handling meeting set-up, both in-person and virtually, by preparing the room, arranging refreshments, managing audio-visual needs, and facilitating remote participation through various platforms;
- Assisting with special event coordination for the senior team, including logistics, lodging, meals, travel, and other details as needed, to ensure successful and memorable events;
- Working closely as a team with other Executive Assistants, sharing information and resources to help ensure smooth day-to-day communications and operations across the organization;
- Demonstrating a positive, collegial attitude and strong work ethic, modeling organizational’s values, and contributing to a positive and productive work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; associate degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum five years of experience supporting executives and interaction with board members or high-level stakeholders required;
- Strong technical skills and proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom, Teams, and other reporting programs;
- Creative self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and act independently. Must be flexible and demonstrate adaptability to new situations;
- Detail-oriented and achieves personal satisfaction by supporting others and the organization behind the scenes;
- Demonstrated ability to show discretion, sound judgment, and thoughtful responses to highly political and sensitive situations;
- Ability to succeed in a team environment and work with people and organizations of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and cultures;
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The compensation range for this position is $68,000 – $85,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, the foundation offers a comprehensive benefits package with a generous retirement plan.
The Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Foundation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Foundation is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.